The Original Tour
Sun, 9th March 2014 -
Mon, 31st March 2014
Original Tour - London Sightseeing
Yellow Tour Route : Departure Points - We recommend you join this tour from our Visitor Centre or Piccadilly Circus.
Red Tour Route : Departure Points - We recommend you join this tour from Victoria, Visitor Centre or Piccadilly Circus.
Blue Tour Route : Departure Points - We recommend you join this tour from Piccadilly Circus.
All hop-on hop-off tickets are valid for 24-hours
across over 80 conveniently located stops.
• Yellow Route: Takes in London’s landmark attractions and offers entertaining live-guided commentary in English
• Red Route: Also takes in London’s top landmarks and provides digitally-recorded commentary via earphones in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Russian. Kids’ Club Channel featured on the Red Route
• Blue Route, our Museum Tour, gives easy access to many of London’s top museums, shops and attractions and also offers multi-lingual commentary. Kids’ Club Channel featured on the Red Route
• Free Walking Tours from The Original London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square:
o 10:30 - Changing of the Guard
o 13:00 – Rock and Roll Tour
o 15:30 - Jack the Ripper*
*from The Original Tour stop at the Tower of London on Tower Hill
• Free Hop-on Hop-off river Thames cruise pass with City Cruises
• Superb, award-winning, modern, open-top bus fleet, many with low-floor disabled access
• Kids’ Club with specialist children’s commentary on the Red and Blue Route and a free kid’s activity pack for all 5-12 year olds
Experience the best of London aboard The Original Tour’s famous red open-top buses.
London's most popular sightseeing tour offers its guests the ultimate introduction to the capital and includes entertaining English-speaking guides, an unrivalled fleet of superb modern buses, three main tour routes, two of which offer full multi-lingual commentary, 3 fascinating free walking tours, a fantastic free Thames Hop-on Hop-off
river cruise pass, and an exclusive Kids' Club. All hop-on hop-off tickets are valid for 24-hours across over 80 conveniently located stops.